AYIFU Womens Summer Tops Small Sleeve Shirts Colour Block Tunic Informal Blouses

$16.99

Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 13.54 x 10 x 0.67 inches; 5.93 Ounces
Department ‏ : ‎ Womens
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ February 22, 2021
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08SLKJLW8

Machine washable and Hand-wash
Fabric: The material of the color block shirt is 47.5%cotton, 47.5%rayon, 5%spandex and material of a shirt of a solid color or pattern is 95% rayon, 5% spandex. We chose a relatively good quality fabric to make this short sleeve top. This kind of fabric is sweat absorbing and breathable, compact, soft, anti sensitive, easy to clean and not easy to pilling
Features: There are two types of tops, the first is a solid color or patterned shirt, the second is a solid color block or pattern color block shirt, regular T-shirt, asymmetric V-neck is one of the selling points of shirts, casual style, slim fit
Style: Pair with jeans, leggings and the skirt will be perfect.Perfect for work, home life, daily wear, school, vacation and go out wearing
★★★PLEASE NOTE: This shirt comes in two different fabrics. One is 47.5%cotton, 47.5%rayon, 5%spandex, and the other is 95%rayon, 5% spandex. Because the material of this top is being replaced, and the shirts of the old material and the new material are being sold at the same time, so there will be shirts with different fabrics, if you mind this situation, please buy carefully
If there is something wrong, please point it out and we will correct it in time to bring you a better shopping experience

Category:

Product Description

Cost: $16.99
(as of Jul 03,2022 02:28:16 UTC – Particulars)


Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “AYIFU Womens Summer Tops Small Sleeve Shirts Colour Block Tunic Informal Blouses”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What do you think?

100 Points
Upvote Downvote